5 bottles of 8 ml
CCGLOW serums provide semi-permanent coverage thanks to microneedling, a micro-perforation procedure that allows active ingredients to penetrate the depths of the skin.
This procedure is one of the most effective treatments. CCGlow treatments improve skin radiance, hydration level, even skin tone, dark spots, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to the active ingredients in this serum.
How long does the CCGLOW last?
The coverage of this treatment can last up to 6 months and it will take 4-5 sessions for optimal results. From the first session, the results will be visible.
CCGLOW IN-LAB MEDICAL Serums offers 4 shades to target all possible shades. Porcelain, light brown, medium and dark brown.
Method of use:
- Non-invasive Microneedling or Roller technique, which allows the active ingredients to penetrate into the skin, being one of the most effective treatments.
Composition of CCLOW:
- ALOE VERA: Soothing, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, moisturizing.
- PROPANEDIOL: Natural active ingredient, obtained from sugar cane. Humectant, emollient and solvent. HYALURONIC ACID: Moisturizing, stimulates the synthesis of collagen.
- HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA: Antioxidant. Obtained from the flower of Jamaica, family Malvaceae.
- EUTERPE OLERACEA: Fruit of the Acai palm (South America). Slows down skin aging.
- ELASTIN: Natural protein in the skin.
- TOCOPHEROL: Vitamin E. Antioxidant.
- SODIUM BENZOATE: Natural preservative extracted from plants such as benzoin resin.
- PIGMENTS: Of vegetable and mineral origin.
- RH-OLIGOPEPTIDE-1: Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging growth factor