DEOXYCHOLIC ACID 10%
5 Vials of 10 ml
Deoxycholic Acid helps clear a double chin and localized fat deposits Today, however, these problems require nothing more than deoxycholic acid.
Deoxycholic10% MCCM is a water-based solution of a synthetic form of deoxycholic acid that is a natural substance in our body.
Indications and benefits of Deoxycholic 10%:
Non-surgical reduction of fat deposits located under the skin and resistant to diet and exercise.
Helps to reshape the contours of the body, eliminate double chin and fat under the arms
DEOXYCHOLIC 10% acts by causing the breakdown of fat cells: in the human body, deoxycholic acid helps to burn fat: this bile acid makes adipose cells unstable and destroys them, after which they are excreted by the kidneys.
The most common use of DEOXYCHOLIC 10% is to decrease the fat appearance of the double chin
Double chin appears in aging cases and is most evident in overweight people.
The results of treatment with DEOXYCHOLIC 10% are permanent if you maintain a constant weight: once the released fats have been treated by the lymphatic system of your body, they do not reappear.
However, the procedure is permanent only if you want to follow a healthy diet and exercise.
If you regain weight, it is likely that pockets of fat will reappear.
How to apply Deoxycholic acid 10% MCCM?
- DEOXYCHOLIC 10% consists of injecting it into adipose tissue using multi-function and micro-papular injection techniques.
- After the injections, some side effects may appear, such as swelling, redness, burning. Use and prescribe an anti-bruise cream
- Use a 2.5 ml or 5 ml syringe
- Cannulas of lengths 70 mm to 100 mm
- Deoxycolic 10% can be combined with Alydia alternately,
- 4 to 8 sessions are required depending on the case of each of your clients consulted
Medicinal ingredients of Deoxycholic 10%:
- Aqua (water), benzyl alcohol, sodium chloride.
DEOXYCHOLIC 10% is manufactured in Spain by Mesosystem MNV Medical as prototype of Kybella at a competitive price.
Deoxycholic acid is used with an injectable liquid anesthetic