Jar of 30 ml
Dermamelan depigmentation treatment involves a dynamic process that is well tolerated if it is adapted to the needs of each patient.
The depigmenting action of the Dermamelan cream treatment is based on the inhibition of tyrosinase, a basic enzyme in the process of melanin formation.
Many of the substances in the Dermamelan formula block this enzyme producing melanin.
The technical terminology is melanogenesis. In everyday language, it simply means that your skin is melanin-like and when it comes to the surface of the skin it causes brown spots that are resistant.
Benefits of Dermamelan treatment:
The Dermamelan treatment offers a series of great benefits compared to other types of depigmentation products,
- Very effective in all types of melasma and pigmentation
- A quick and easy depigmenting action
- Compatible with all skin types (Fitzpatrick I - VI)
- Has a rejuvenation effect and gives a luminosity of the skin
- The treatment can be used all year round Also effective for acne spots No hydroquinone (often very poorly tolerated)
Effective for stain treatment, maintenance and prevention
very safe product In most cases, the brown areas begin with a quick lightening. On average it takes 3 to 4 weeks to see a decrease in stains to 80%.
After 1 week of depigmenting Dermamelan treatment, a noticeable improvement in the skin is observed. The final result is obtained in 95% of the cases.