1 syringe of 1.25 ml
The eyes area is pretty difficult to be treated, since the skin is very thin and translucent, with many blood vessels.
With the aging process several changes occur such as: the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, deepening of tear troughs, creating of minimal palpebral or malar bags, dehydration of the skin around the eyes, which loses its tone and brightness.
Therefore, we have created a unique and special product designed for treating the sensitive eyes area-
FigurHA Eyelights, which minimizes the risk of edema without Tyndall effect and provides long lasting results.
The product is recommended for filling the eye circles and tear troughs, correction of superficial lines, fine to moderate wrinkles, palpebromalar groove and around palpebral and malar bags. It also improves the skin`s hydration, elasticity and brightness, being excellent as a skin booster.
- Dark circles
- Ttear troughs
- Palpebromalar groove
- Molecule size is 100-300 μm.
FigurHA Eyelights must be injected into the superficial and mid dermis, supra-periosteum with 27G or 30G needles / cannula.
It is presented in a luxury designed box with 1 graduated syringe of 1.25 ml.
Our range of hyaluronic acid FigurHA is formed using Hybrid MobiTM technology, resulting last generation products, with high quality and long lasting effect. Products are completely biodegradable and biocompatible.
Security and safety profile of FigurHA:
- FigurHA is a sterile, non cytotoxic gel, of non-animal origin, synthesised by bio-fermentation.
- FigurHA is produced in strict conditions, in compliance with international standards ISO9001 & ISO13485, GMP standards and is CE certified.
- Gel preparation is done in a sterile room, according to ISO 14644 and biocompatibility assessment of the product is in compliance with ISO 10933 regulations.
- Is non allergenic, allergy testing is not required prior to treatment
- The risk of side effects or inflammation is limited due to the unique process of purification, oxygen removal and sterilization
- Parameters of hyaluronic acid cross-linking process are fully controlled (temperature, environment, etc)
- Residual BDDE in the final product is very low (less than 2ppm)
FigurHA is easy to inject: due to Hybrid MobiTM technology homogeneous and smooth particles result, which gives this feature of the gel
Due to high elasticity and plasticity of injectable implant FigurHA, this is easy to inject and it uniformly integrates into the skin tissue, for an optimal modelling and adjustment.
The procedures with FigurHA provides safe, natural and harmonious results.