HYAMIRA 20 MG
1 syringe of 1 ml
Hyamira 20 MG is a hyaluronic acid used for the revitalization of skin.
A new generation of ideal for subcutaneous mesotherapy applications
Hyamira is a sterile, highly tolerated viscoelastic filler made from cross-linked hyaluronic acid designed to last longer.
Hyamira increases the volume of the dermo-epidermal tissue due to its natural ability of hydrophilic hyaluronic acid molecules attracting a moderate amount of water molecules to bind with them.
It is designed for the revitalization of mature skin. 20 mg / ml of hyaluronic acid
Benefits of Hyamira 20mg / 1ml?
- Anti-aging to reduce wrinkles
- Stop photoaging of the skin
- Treatment of "skin stress"
- Treatment of acne and scars
- Treatment of hyperpigmentation Increase the elasticity of the skin
- Strengthen the natural protection of the skin Improved skin tone, elasticity and color
- Enhanced hydration of the stratum corneum
- Regeneration of cells
- Overall improvement of the condition of the epidermis.
Hyamira 20% is primarily used for middle-aged and older patients with more mature skin.
The patient is invited to receive 2 injections every 2 weeks.