INFINI PREMIUM FILLER L
1 ml Syringe
When injected into the skin, INFINI Premium Filler L increases tissue volume and fills the skin defect to be corrected.
The volume and smoothing effect is due to the high content of cross-linked hyaluronic acid and its ability to bind water.
The product is gradually resorbable and the effect of tissue accentuation lasts about 6-8 months and weakens over time.
Regular supplementary treatments allow to consolidate the effect of the correction.
INFINI Premium Filler L is recommended in the following cases:
- Correction of deep wrinkles and nasolabial folds
- Puppet lines correction of the nose
- Shape contouring the mandible line
- Improving the chin shape.
- Lips Volume
INFINI Premium Filler L TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION:
- INFINI Premium Filler L is a sterile, single-phase, polymeric filling gel of non-animal cross-linked hyaluronic acid. INFINI Premium Filler L is a transparent and non-pyrogenic hydrogel with high corrective properties, characterized by high viscoplasticity and tissue biocompatibility.
The product has physiological pH and osmolarity and gradual resorption.
INFINI Premium Filler L is placed in a 1ml scaled pre-filled syringe with a luer-lock connector, individually packed in a blister with two 27G injection needles dedicated to product implantation.
The packaging additionally contains a leaflet with instructions for use and self-adhesive labels with batch numbers for medical records, ensuring full product identification.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg/ml