The combination of the components of BioAge Peel activates the Skin Stress Response System (SSRS) and triggers biologically active peptide hormones, including beta-endorphins - acting as skin stimulators for fibroblasts, keratinocytes and glycosaminoglycans.
BioAge Peel intensifies the proliferation of the epidermis, the multiplication of skin support fibers and endogenous hyaluronic acid, as a result of which the skin becomes visibly tight and rejuvenated.
In addition, The BioAge Peel promotes epidermal growth factors, which are fundamental for the proper trophism and appearance of the skin, as well as the vascular endothelial growth factor, which is important for proper metabolism. and blood supply to the skin.
Thanks to BioAgePeel, the skin becomes visibly younger, firmer and more toned and the symptoms of aging are effectively reduced.
BioAgePeel is a complex of biologically active acidic substances:
-Trichloroacetic acid [carboxylic acid] 30%:
Excellent improvement in tone, shine and texture of your skin Great action on cutaneous dyschromia and acne lesions The BioAge Peel is used against superficial keratosis and the first signs of aging (fine lines, dullness, photoaging)
-Kojic acid [alpha-hydroxyacid] 4%
Strong whitening and depigmenting action Excellent inhibitor of melanogenesis It is used in the treatment of melasma, chloasma, senile lentigo, solar lentigo and dark circles.
-Mandelic acid [alpha-hydroxyacid] 5%
- Great action on superficial wrinkles
- Lightening action on dull skin
- Prevention of acne thanks to its antibacterial property
- Depigmenting action which acts on skin imperfections caused by photoaging.
- It treats the signs of pimples and blackheads
Benefits of BioAgePeel treatment:
- High efficiency and immediate effect
- Selective skin stimulation on several levels
- High TCA content with maximum skin tolerance
- No social eviction
- Painless and Safe
- The BioAge can be combined with other treatment protocols.