Box of 5 bottles of 5 ml
INLAB MEDICAL Whitening Cocktail is a facial serum made up of natural ingredients such as plant and fruit extracts, and other whitening active ingredients to even out the complexion.
Whitening Cocktail INLAB-MED helps to effectively reduce the intensity of dark spots, the skin appears clearer and brighter
Depigmenting or lightening agents for the skin are products whose function is to reduce the color of the skin.
This manifests as aging or continued exposure to the sun.
The responsible molecule is melanin, a pigment produced by tyrosine, an essential amino acid.
This is also responsible for protecting the skin from the UV rays of the sun.
Why does hyperpigmentation occur on the skin?
- All skin spots are produced by an excess, defect or absence of skin pigments.
- There may be an increase in melanin production from existing melanocytes (cells responsible for melanin production), or an increase in the appearance of active melanocytes.
There are two types of melanins:
1. EUMELINES: known as "photoprotective melanin", is responsible for protection against UV rays and is present in greater proportion in people with dark skin.
2. FEOMELANINS: also called "red or pink melanin", in greater quantity in people with fair skin.
These do not protect against UV rays.
Depending on the type of skin, a greater amount of either melanin will be generated, determining the color of the skin and its ability to tan.
How does skin pigmentation take place?
1- UV rays and biological mediators (molecules present in skin cells) stimulate pigmentation and therefore the production capacity of meloncytes. main
2- The melanocyte produces melanin.
3- Melanin migrates to the layers of the epidermis.
4- Melanin reaches the outermost layers of the skin thanks to the constant and natural renewal of the epidermis. Therefore, the stain appears on the surface. Skin spots appear when the production of melanin increases abnormally and does not spread evenly across the surface of the skin, accumulating in certain areas of the skin.
Continuous exposure to the sun generates an excess of melanin.
In addition, the risk of hyperpigmentation increases as cells age.
How to avoid the appearance of spots on the skin?
- Use of sun protection.
- Use a cream with an SPF depending on the type of skin.
- Avoid exposure during hours of greatest radiation. Use cosmetics that diffuse existing spots and slow down the extreme synthesis of melanin.
The ingredients of the bleach inhibit the excessive formation of melanin which causes the creation of new spots.